Here is a recent In Other News March 29, 2010, with guest Rosalind Peterson, California President and Co-Founder of the Agriculture Defense Coalition (ADC), formed in 2006 to protect agricultural crop production from uncontrolled experimental weather modification programmes, atmospheric heating and testing programmes, and ocean and atmospheric experimental geoengineering programmes. In 1995, Rosalind became a certified U.S.D.A. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor working in more than ten counties throughout California. Many crop losses throughout the State can be attributed to weather related causes. Rosalind earned a BA degree from Sonoma State University in Environmental Studies & Planning (ENSP), with emphasis on agriculture and crop production.
We talked about the recent Monterey meeting on March 22-26, 2010, the Climate Respond Fund had sponsored the Asilomar International Conference on Climate Intervention Technologies in Monterey, California. This Conference addressed and “…develop guidelines for “…research and testing of proposed climate intervention and geoengineering technologies…” But it is also about Global Governance. NPR, had one of their reporters from Living on Earth at this meeting.
- Reference: Open Letter to the Climate Response Fund and the Scientific Organizing Committee
- Solar Radiation Management – Agriculture / Photosynthesis / Human Health / Vitamin D/
- U.S. Gov’t and UK meetings on Geoengineering
- NASA involvement
- We talked about personal surveillance and phone clicks. Rosalind’s phone didn’t work for a while until she called her Congressman, within 3 weeks phone worked.
- Pollinators / Monsanto Seeds / Aluminum Tolerant Seeds
- US NAVY Air Force – Warfare Testing
Topics we didn’t get to:
- Disaster Capitalism
- Uranium / Australia / Going to sell to China /
- Australia Violent Weather, Radar Anomalies.
- Earthquakes / Haiti / Chile / Volcano in Iceland
- Stalled Weather Front in IOWA in 2008